Osaki OS-4000 Massage Chair Review
The Osaki OS-4000 Zero Gravity Executive full body massage chair utilizes state-of-the-art technology and a full range of
exclusive features. Both the 4000 and 4000t models utilize the latest airbag system that is designed to emulate the massaging
motion of a person’s hands and is engineered to lessen gravitational compression on an individual’s back. Adjusting the
intensity and speed on the OS-4000 is an effortless task and the innovative body scan feature gives the user a massage
that is perfect for their body shape. This review highlights the distinguishing features found in the Osaki OS-4000 massage
Below are the most prominent and compelling features available on the Osaki OS 4000 massage chair.
Osaki OS-4000 Features:
- Zero Gravity Positioning: The Osaki OS-4000 comes equipped with zero gravity technology that diminishes user spine compression. This feature is especially beneficial for those who suffer from neck and back issues by giving the user a weightless experience. According to the company, the Osaki OS-4000 works to correct misaligned backs, increase respiratory functions, and minimize stress on the cardiovascular system.
- Ergonomic S-Track Design: Those dealing with spinal issues will also like the ‘S’ shape of the Osaki OS-4000, which forms to the arc of the backbone and provides focused lumbar support. The S-Track’s ergonomic shape is designed to provide the most natural sitting experience while also helping to correct any alignment issues the user may have.
- Innovative Airbag Technology: Traditionally, massage chairs come with bulky airbags that can make the sitting experience feel unnatural. The Osaki OS-4000 massage chair provides a widened coverage area while effectively reducing the number of airbags required. Thus, the chair’s massaging motions are incredibly smooth and free of any unforgiving machine-driven feeling.
- Lower Back Heat Therapy: The 4000 is equipped with two heating pads located in the lower back section of the massage chair. These heating pads are specifically designed to assist in muscle relaxation and recovery.
- Computer Body Scan System: The Osaki OS-4000’s twin rollers scan the user’s body prior to starting the session. The computer then adjusts the intensity and positioning to give the user the best massage experience for their body style. This revolutionary system automatically fine-tunes the mechanism to the dimensions and figure of the individual using the Osaki OS 4000.
- Auto Leg Scan: The Osaki OS-4000 comes with newly designed calf and foot scanning technology which adjusts based on the user’s leg length. This certifies that the airbags are targeting leg muscles in the proper areas. The scan requires the leg and footrest to extend fully upward to measure the length of the user’s leg before retracting and starting the massage.
- Multiple Controllers: The Osaki OS-4000 comes with two controllers. The main controller provides a large user-friendly interface for easy and natural control of all chair functions. The second controller is a wireless remote that allows for operating the chair’s main functions, particularly when the chair is in a reclined position.
- Model No.: OS-4000
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC
- Rated Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 250W
- Timer Intervals: 5/10/15/25/30 minutes
- Max Time Rate: 60 Minutes (1 Hour)
- Product Carton Dimension (LxWxH): 52.4" X 30.3" X 37.2"
- Side Panel Carton Dimension (LxWxH): 37.8 X 25.6" X 15"
- Weight (Gross): 284.4 lbs
- Weight (Net): 244.8 lbs
- Safety Feature: Equipped with overheating prevention and power surge protection
- Usage Benefits: Increased cardiovascular circulation, relief of muscle fatigue
Shoulder and Hip:
Many massage chairs usually lack in this regard and often are not intense enough to properly work on these problem muscle areas. The Osaki OS-4000’s airbag system provides great contact in both of these areas.
The Osaki OS-4000 is capable of producing a unique high-frequency vibration which targets the user’s thigh region through a vibration plate in the seat portion of the chair. The high frequency creates a very fine and subtle vibration that feels very smooth.
The dual roller system paired with the chair’s automatic sensitivity adjustments simulate the sense of hands contacting the body. The chair’s ability to determine the correct level of intensity keeps the chair from having a harsh and more mechanical feel.
Self-adjusting Calf Rests:
Calves muscles can be a tender muscle group, and having the rollers in the right location is crucial. Households with multiple users and significant height differences will benefit significantly from this feature. The adjustments are automatic and take only seconds before the start of a session.
Along with adjustable length, width can often vary in a household as well, and one chair size will certainly no fit all.
The Osaki OS-4000 comes with six pre-set programs for easy use: Healthcare, Relax, Smart, Therapy, Demo, and Circulation.
Four Optional Color Choices:
This chair will be a fixed part of a user’s home décor, so a variety of color options will allow them to choose the best fit for the space they have in mind.
Chair Weight: The Osaki OS-4000, like most massage chairs, is heavy and may be difficult to move around the house.
- Higher Intensity: While adults will find nothing lacking in the Osaki OS-4000’s intensity settings, the sessions may be too strong for younger users – possibly discouraging family use.
So, Is the Osaki OS 4000 Massage Chair the Best?
The OS-4000 has several unique features, such as a full body scan, the S-Track curvature, and the automatic leg adjustment
system – making it a compelling purchase. The overwhelming majority of customer reviews for both the Osaki OS-4000
and OS-4000t models are rather positive. Most individuals found that the OS-4000 uniquely solved upper and lower
body pain and fatigue where other massage chairs had failed.
The Osaki OS-4000 is ideal for confronting chronic pain issues and consumers looking for a chair that can withstand
daily use will find this massage chair to be the best option for their money. While experience may differ from
user to user, in general, the OS-4000 has been widely praised, lauding it as a superb choice for consumers in
search of a chair that will give them a professional level massage on a daily basis in the comfort and privacy
of their own homes.
We hope that you've enjoyed this Osaki OS-4000 review that we compiled for you. We have more articles that review
many other products and brands so don't forget to check that out here.