Infinity IT-8500 Massage Chair Review
If you’ve been looking for a top quality massage chair, you’ve probably come across the Infinity line of products. While
they’ve generated quite a bit of buzz online and at trade shows, you may be wondering whether they really live up
to the hype.
Our Infinity IT 8500 review will provide an in-depth look at this product, its best features, worst drawbacks,
and whether or not the benefits are worth the cost.
Infinity IT-8500 Features:
- Zero Gravity: NASA technology that places your feet above your heart to increase blood
circulation and improve heart health.
- Waist Twist: The waist twisting feature relieves pain in the lower back by swiveling
your hips from side to side. You can choose between 3 different twisting speeds.
- Spine Correction: The chair stretches your back and puts your spine in its natural
“S” shape to improve posture and relieve tension in your spine.
- Massage Roller: The Infinity IT-8500 has a quad style roller that extends 30 inches
from the lower back up to the neck. There are 6 adjustable speeds.
- Inversion Therapy: Reclines your body far back to elongate your spine and lessen the
pressure on your back.
- Mechanical Foot Rollers: Relieve tension and provide a deep tissue massage for the
bottoms of your feet.
- Body Scan Technology: Users of different sizes can use the Infinity IT 8500 massage chair without
having to make manual adjustments because the body scan feature detects your body’s unique proportions.
- Airbag Compression Massage: A total of 38 airbags throughout the chair inflate and
deflate to massage your entire body. There are 5 different degrees of intensity to choose from.
- Music System: Connect your MP3 player to the chair’s USB port to play music through
the chair’s built-in speakers.
- Remote Control: Allows for easy adjustment of the speed, intensity, and length of
your massage, as well as the ability to control your music.
- Lumbar Heat: A gentle heat to loosen and relax your muscles.
- Spot Massage: Using the remote control, you can target a specific part of the body
that needs a little extra TLC.
- Three Color Options: This chair is available in black, brown, and
The Infinity IT 8500 massage chair comes with a 3-year limited warranty at no additional cost with the purchase of your chair. This
covers the cost of parts and labor for the first year, the cost of parts into the second year, and structural framework
for all three years.
Optional warranty plans that can be purchased separately include a commercial use warranty and extended one and two-year
parts only warranties.
- Made of 100% genuine leather
- Upright measurements:
- Length: 59 in.
- Width: 35.4 in.
- Height: 45.7 in.
- Reclined measurements:
- Length: 74 in.
- Width: 35.4 in.
- Height: 36.2 in.
- Product weight: 229 lbs.
- Max recommended user weight: 265 lbs.
- Can Be Used by Different Family Members without Having to Make Manual Adjustments: We liked that the body scan feature allowed users of different heights to use the chair without having to make
manual adjustments every time. This way, no one has to worry about “messing up” another family member’s settings.
- Promotes Spine Health: The zero gravity and inversion features improve posture and
relieve tension between discs in the spine.
- Relieves Lower Back Pain: When used regularly, the waist twist feature is especially
effective at reducing lower back pain.
- Customization Options: With so many different settings, the Infinity IT 8500 model is
able to tackle and target different types of pain. Using the remote control, you can easily customize what
part of the body you want to focus on and how intense you want the massage to be.
- Takes Time to Learn: A chair with a long list of features is going to have a remote
with a lot of different buttons, so it can take some time to figure out and start using the features you want.
- Strong Foot Rollers: One of the most common customer complaints about the Infinity
IT-8500 massage chair was the strength of the foot roller rubdown. Many note that the rollers were too hard on the arch of
their feet, but this can be remedied by turning off the foot roller function.
What Customers Have to Say
A wide variety of people using the Infinity 8500 massage chair for different reasons can provide valuable insight
into the quality of the product. Here are some of the most helpful reviews from customers who own the product:
On massage strength: “I like the strength of the back massage and on days I'm not in the mood for something so strong I lay a small pillow over the back.” – Linda
On assembly: “Installation was also fairly easy, however I do suggest having at least one other person to assist.”- John N
To conclude our Infinity IT 8500 massage chair review, we were very pleased with its sheer amount of features, excellent
warranty, and pain-relieving power. We would recommend the Infinity IT 8500 to anyone suffering from muscle pain
or experiencing a great amount of stress. After reading this review and comparing this model to ones like it,
hopefully you are closer to deciding which Infinity massage chair is best for you.