What's the Best Full-Body Shiatsu Massage Chair?
Reviews & Product Ratings
There are many contributing factors that explain why individuals choose to get treatments. The obvious being for simple relaxation, but many also receive rubdowns as a form of therapy to relieve pain and stress. However, going into a clinic and receiving a treatment can quickly become costly. As a result, individuals are investing in Shiatsu Massage Chairs. These products give you the luxury of having a treatment executed by a professional in the comfort and privacy of your home without sacrificing the benefits. Below, you will find the best reviews covering the top 5 shiatsu massage chairs on homedics.
What's a Shiatsu Massage?
A Shiatsu Massage is a form of Japanese bodywork that is based on traditional Chinese medicine. Shiatsu is Japanese for "finger pressure." In Shiatsu therapy, thumbs, hands, elbows even then knees or feet are used to apply pressure on an individual's pressure point on their body. It also focuses on rotating and stretching the limbs and joints. It has been proven to have multiple health benefits, from releasing the body's natural endorphins to improving an individual's blood circulation.
What are the Benefits of Full-Body Shiatsu Massage Chairs?
- It improves circulation. It is imperative to have good circulation, as blood carries oxygen and other nutrients to cells and organs. Shiatsu Massage Chairs have been proven to increase an individual’s circulation by relaxing tense muscles which constrict blood flow through the body. Once the muscles are relaxed, blood can flow with ease to tissues and organs.
- It relieves stress. Aside from affecting an individual's mental well-being, stress is also known to affect sleeping habits and diet, and can also result in high blood pressure, which can lead to other complications. Shiatsu Massage Chairs relieve stress by putting the body and mind at ease.
- It releases tension in your muscle and straightens your posture. It is human nature to alleviate pain or muscle tensions by putting the pressure on other parts of the body. Instead of helping, it makes the situation worse. Shiatsu Massage Chairs target specific muscles and use several product mechanisms to relieve pain. When muscles relax, natural imbalances are corrected and individuals experience more mobility. Individuals have also reported that their posture and balance have improved after each session.
- It aligns the spine and relieves pressure on nerves. Reclining products, in general, reduce pressure on the spine by supporting the back in a horizontal position. There are numerous nerves that run down the vertebrate to the hands, fingers, feet, and toes. In addition, Shiatsu Massage Chairs relax the muscles that support an individual's vertebrate. As a result, the spine lengthens and resumes its natural alignment while relieving the pressure on pinched nerves caused by improper posture.
- It even releases endorphins. Ironically, Shiatsu Massage Chairs have been proven to release natural endorphins produced by an individual’s body. Endorphins are neurotransmitters that reduce the perception of pain while reducing stress.
5 Best Shiatsu Massage Chairs Reviewed
1. Real RelaxThe Real Relax Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair is unlike any other product on the market. To deliver the best head to toe experience, the model is programmed with 4 auto treatments which include vibrating, pulsing and rollers in the footrest to relax your feet. In addition, the product is equipped with 35 air bags that target different areas of the body, such as the shoulders, arms, and legs. There are 8 different points located on the backrest that targets specific pressure points from your shoulders to your lower back. The footrests extend for individuals who are taller. Not only does the Real Relax Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair deliver pleasure, but it also promotes your health. There is a heater built into the seat which improves your metabolism and blood circulation. There generally tends to be a catch with a product so good. However, the model is easy to assemble and comes with a user-friendly manual.
2. Special 2016 Like other products on the market, the model is programmed with 4 different functions such as shiatsu, kneading, spinal rolling and vibrating which can be accessed through two modes. For individuals who choose automatic, they are given a multi-combination treatments whereas manual mode allows individuals to choose their speed and intensity. However, there is a reason that the Special 2016 Best-Valued Massage Chair is being ranked in 2017 again as it focuses on enhancing an individual's experience while maximizing comfort. The product is equipped with airbags with built in heat therapy that relaxes the muscles further from head to toe. The foot rest section of the model is further equipped with 6 kneading balls which target the soles of your feet. In addition, the recliner includes uninterrupted timed treatments that range from 5 to 30 minutes allowing them to choose from 2 intensities accommodating individuals and their needs.
3. Electric Full Body Shiatsu The Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair is one of the most affordable options on the market that doesn’t compromise performance. The recliner uses more than 30 airbags equipped with heat intelligent technology to target multiple areas of the body, from your head to your toes. Unlike traditional products on the market, this recliner includes an ultra-long range feature. The extensive range of motion reaches from an individual's neck down to their often-neglected tailbone area. It also includes a fatigue relieving air treatments which consists of 20 airbags located in the lower body section of the model to specifically target your legs, thighs, and feet. It has been proven to promote blood circulation in those areas. In addition, the product includes an adjustable air rubdown which allows individuals to choose their level of intensity. The Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair flexible design contours to an individual's body and can be assembled with ease.
4. Full Body Zero Gravity The Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair is probably putting chiropractors out of business, as it holds all the benefits of a visit in the comfort of an individual’s home. The recliner is guaranteed to deliver the perfect experience for the neck, shoulder, back, waist, hips and even thighs using four different functions. The functions are named after their purpose relax, extend, recover and refresh. The benefits of each treatment will vary depending on what the individual is looking for. For those who suffer from a stiff waist, back pain and even stomach pain are encouraged to utilize the heat feature. For those who are looking to improve their blood circulation and their immunity, it is recommended that they use the refresh and relax feature. The model is further equipped with an OPTO sensor device which locates an individual’s shoulder position and conforms to their body.
5. Infinity IyashiTo round up the Top 5 Shiatsu Massage Chairs for 2017, we saved the best for last. The Infinity Lyashi Zero-Gravity Shiatsu model is best-selling of its type in Asia as well as the most expensive on the list. The model includes your standard features with two zero gravity positions as airbags throughout to stimulate targeted areas of the body using intricate heat technology. The sleek design also serves a purpose other than being the center of attention where ever it is placed. The unique design has the longest treatment stroke introduced on the market. However, what sets the Infinity Lyashi from other products is the intersound technology. It allows individuals to connect their smartphones or tablets using Bluetooth to enhance their experience. In addition to the standard treatment functions, it includes a synchronic sensation where the rollers treats an individual to the beat of their music!
So, Which One Should You Buy?
There reviews are a guide to assist those who are undecided in finding the right product for them in the UK. Shiatsu Massage Chairs are a great investment for those who frequently receive therapy or those looking to begin. These recliners bring the session into the comfort of your home without sacrificing the benefits while maximizing comfort. Plus, individuals cannot go wrong a Shiatsu Massage Chair recliner with heat stretched foot rest 06c.
As these products have not only been proven to alleviate aches and pains, but also relieve stress, those who use these products have noticed a positive effect on their mental and physical health. However, many individuals are intimidated by the price. Let's do the math. On average, an individual is paying $90 per session, give or take. A couple of sessions in, many have already paid for their Shiatsu Massage Chair!
The best part of these chairs is the versatility. For example, the Infinity Lyashi Zero-Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair allows individuals to connect their smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth. Their product even responds to the beat of the music, customizing a treatment just for that specific individual. Or, for those who find themselves on a time restraint, there is the Special 2016 Best-Valued Massage Chair that allows individuals to choose from a 5 to 30-minute treatment.
Or, the Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair as its extensive range of motion reaches an individual’s tailbone where many other models neglect. All these recliners have similar features to deliver the ultimate experience. However, they each carry a uniqueness to cater to many individuals.
Enter your text here...